Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recipe

I must say that Im a bit of a cook as a hobby. I have food blogs in my rss feed and recipes in my stubleupon. However as a single guy who lives alone and doesnt have a lot of free time its difficult to actually get around to cooking. So I do whatever I can to keep recipes simple and try to scale them down to a single serving. Let me say its not easy. Most recipes are for 4 servings and I just cant eat that much food. It is also hard to keep ingredients in stock and unspoiled. So Im always experimenting to see whats practical for me.

Today I came across this ingredient combination. Ive seen it a few times under a varying descriptions, but the most recently was this. Its simply chicken marinated in italian dressing, lime juice, and honey. I thought hey thats simple, not much effort involved why not. I must say its delicious. It created almost a sort of grilled taste due to all the caramelization that occurs. I over cooked it a bit too, but the taste was still there. I would like to do an all day marinade on it. Oh and its always great to have a nice bubbling pan like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment